Causes of pimples and ten remedies is an article about what are the reasons for acne and how to rid it off in simple ways.
The pimple problem often starts in your teenage years and it even continues into your 30s or 40s. Acnes always appear to come out on the worst likely occasions. Suddenly one morning you feel the throbbing pain of a pimple growing under your skin. Whether you have a big appointment coming up or a wedding party to go to, pimples can rip you off of your self-respect when you least expect them to.
Causes of Pimples
when the pores of your skin become blocked, then the pimple starts to appear. Often dead skin cells and excess oil production can also be the causes of pimples.
Besides this, there are many risk factors that can become causes of pimples
- Age: pimples are normally seen during adolescent years, however, it can occur at any age.
- Genetics: Pimples can be hereditary Like many health concerns. If the parents had acne, there’s a good chance they will have the issue too.
- Hormones: One of the major causes of acne is that experienced in puberty Hormonal changes cause the oil glands to produce more oil (sebum).Oral contraceptive pills and pregnancy can also become increasing sebum production.
- Medication: testosterone, lithium, or corticosteroids containing drugs can activate or aggravate an outbreak.
- Diet: There is not much evidence that oily food causes acne, while some studies have found that carbohydrate-rich foods may worsen acne. Also, this condition has been associated with dairy products like skim milk and chocolate.
- Stress: Many studies have found a connection between an increase in stress and the severity of acne.
Ten home remedies to rid out pimples
Some regular habits may help you from pimples like cleaning the face with any mild face wash every day. You can remove soft tissue by using scrub two days a week. It is also good to use the Moisturizing Cream. Cooled neem leaf boiled water is a better option for face cleaning.
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil onto a cotton swab or ball and gently apply it. The oil will enter the skin to unblock the oil glands, disinfect pores and dry out pimples.
- Cut one lemon and rub it in pimples. It contains citric acid that helps in removing bacteria. After that when you go out, definitely use sun cream.
- Cut a potato into small pieces put and leaves for 10 minutes on top of the pimple. Wash your face with cold water.
- Washing the face with ice water helps to reduce acne. This technique is good for acne and prickly heat too.
- Make a paste with well-ripped papaya and honey and apply it on the face. Thirty minutes later, wash your face with cold water. The acne is quick and healing. It can be repeated several times a day.
- It is also advisable to apply Jiggery on the face to reduce the oil. This can be done twice a month.
- Put mint juice or mint oil on your face and wash it with cold water after 10 minutes.
- Apply honey, cinnamon, nutmeg paste to your face. Wash it off in cold water after 30 minutes.
- Reduce the use of sugar and oil using a lot of fruits.
- Drink more than eight glasses of water a day.