Ayushman Bharath Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) is known as the largest health care initiative in the world. The benefits of the project will be available to the customers anywhere in the country. It aims to extend coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per annum to 10 crore families (about 50 crore people) in economically backward communities. Those who are the beneficiary of this scheme can get free treatment from any public-private hospitals in the country empaneled in the project.
Ayushman Bharat Registration and Eligibility
It does not have any kind of enrolment process. The government used 2011 census data as criteria for finding qualified people. the individual who has RSBY card, have been active till February 2018, are also eligible for PM-JAY. These eligibility criteria ensure that no one will not out of this scheme due to age or number of family. The cover includes all the expenses before and after the admissions to the hospital.
How to Report Customers
- The deserved people will get AYUSHMANMAN FAMILY CARD and registration letter through the post as per the database of 2011 Census.
- The call center for the number 14555 will always be available to the customers.
- Information will be provided through 10,000 hospitals, 3 lakh Common Service Centers and Media.
Also, individuals can check their eligibility through the page “mera.pmjay.gov.in”
Who are the Beneficiaries?
And all type of economically backward communities.
How to get coverage
- The patient should be admitted to the hospital
- Make sure that the patient is eligible for PM-JAY. Before that ensure the Identity of the patient through Aadhaar.
- The hospital will provide the treatment package as per the scheme and documents for treatment of the patient
- The patient will get proper treatment
- The patient will be discharged after proper treatment.
- Submit discharge summary and evidence of treatment. The government will pay money to the hospital through the bank via the electronic payment system.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
- A family receives coverage of five lakh a year.
- Approximately 10.74 crore families of the poorest and backward classes of the Census 2011 are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The number and age of family members do not matter.
- States can decide how the program should be implemented.
- The benefit of the project will be available from anywhere in the country.
- About 60 percent of families from urban areas and 85 percent of families from rural areas have been identified for the project
- The customers will be provided with AYUSHMANMAN FAMILY CARD
- The coverage started for the earlier diseases from the first days of the policy start.