- Yes 50%, 7 votes7 votes 50%7 votes - 50% of all votes
- No 50%, 7 votes7 votes 50%7 votes - 50% of all votes
A sensational report came out on Sunday. The report was released by a consortium of 17 media organizations around the world. It heated up the politics of the country. It said that with the help of Israel's Pegasus spyware, the phones of many politicians, journalists and people associated with public life in India have been hacked. The report says that the phones of more than 150 people have been hacked. At the same time, there were talk of monitoring at least 38 people in India. However, the Indian government vehemently denied these allegations. Also said that India is a democratic country. Here privacy is a fundamental right.
- Continue after 31, if necessary 44%, 4 votes4 votes 44%4 votes - 44% of all votes
- Should continue with concession until 31 22%, 2 votes2 votes 22%2 votes - 22% of all votes
- Continue till 31st 22%, 2 votes2 votes 22%2 votes - 22% of all votes
- Should be withdrawn 11%, 1 vote1 vote 11%1 vote - 11% of all votes