Here we trying to explain that how to Voter ID Search By Name or EPIC No. In India, one voter cannot vote Without a valid Voter ID Card in any elections, whether it is the Parliamentary elections or state elections. The Voter Registration Card is also acting as a proof of his/her citizenship and using as an Id proof for various services.
Citizens, who have filled Form 6 for registering their names in the NVSP voter list, can check their application status through NVSP service portal www.nvsp.in. Not only that, the voter lists keep changing in the country and from time to time, it means that your name may possible missed from the electoral rolls. It is better to check if your name is still on electoral rolls in India.
How to Voter Id Search by “EPIC No”.
- Visit NVSP voter online portal search page
- Click on Search by “EPIC No”
- Enter EPIC number (The number mentioned in bold letters on your voter id card)
- Select the state from the drop-down menu, and enter the captcha.
- Then click the Search button.
|How to apply for New Voter ID Card
How to voter id search by name
If you have not a Voter ID card but you are already registered as a voter
Then you should click “Search by Details” instead of Search by EPIC No
Enter the details including your name, gender, age, Assembly constituency, etc. as described on the page.
Enter the captcha after filling above details and click on “Search” button.
If your name will be there in the electoral list, then the complete information will appear on the screen.
Application status for voter id search by name
The applicant who has filled application for NVSP voter ID card can check the status of their application through online in the following steps.
- Step 1: Go to NVSP voter online portal
- Step 2: Click the “Track Application Status” link.
- Step 3: Enter details and reference Id
- Step 4: Click on the “Track Status” button.
At last, the application status will appear on the screens.